Benefits of Working at the Urban League of Philadelphia
Remote or Hybrid Work
Center City Philadelphia
Paid Time Off
Director, Public Policy and Advocacy
- Identify key advocacy issues and develop comprehensive strategies to advance the organization’s agenda.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to align advocacy efforts with overall organizational goals.
- Stay abreast of legislative and regulatory developments that impact the organization’s interest.
Director, Workforce Development
- Develop and execute a workforce development strategy that aligns with ULP’s mission and exceeds funders expectations and desired outcomes.
- Employer engagement and relationship management
- Concept development, implementation, and oversight of ULP seminars, training programs, other career related programing and services.
Case Manager, Reentry Programs and Services
Conduct comprehensive assessments of individuals’ needs, strengths, and resources to determine appropriate services and support.
Coordinate and facilitate access to various services, including medical care, counseling, housing, employment, education, and other community resources.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and account analyses.
- Creates, enters and posts journal entries.
- Collect and deposit funds.
- Reconciles bank accounts and processes ACH payments.
- Posts bank account activity, including internet payments,