- This event has passed.
Grant Writing Workshop
March 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Zarinah Hameen, CEO and Founder of Capitol Hill Writing & Consultation will provide a two-hour workshop on grand writing. There are many grants available to help small business owners.
This workshop is aimed at:
- Beginners seeking to acquire the techniques to research and draft grant-winning proposals from various agencies.
- Those aiming to polish and improve current grant-writing skills
Workshop participants will learn how to:
- Understand the diversity of the grant funding community
- Research and identify potential funding sources
- Create the right fit with the funding agency
- Address the guidelines of proposals
- Identify and effectively write the key elements of a proposal
- Integrate each component of the grant into the final product
- Develop focused and realistic budgets
- Package professional grants submissions
- Write winning grants that can stand out against scores of competing submissions