Secure your business with the Google Nest Storefront Kit
Black-owned storefronts can apply for a complimentary kit today
What’s in the kit?
The Google Nest Storefront Kits will enable businesses to establish remote monitoring, control the temperature, keep tabs on their devices and even play some music.
The Google Nest Storefront Kit includes:
– 3 Nest Cam Indoor
– 1 Nest Thermostat
– 1 Nest Hub (2nd gen)
– 12-month subscription to the Nest Aware service, which extends the video history on all of your Nest Cams to 30 days
– Installation of the hardware at your business
– Access to learning and development services through Grow with Google
Eligible businesses must meet the following requirements:
– At least 51% owned by a Black/African American individual
– Operating as a storefront, food truck, commercial office space, or customer-accessible home office
– Operating for at least one year
– 2020 Adjusted Gross Income less than $250,000
– Broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed
– Accept program terms and commit to complete 2 satisfaction surveys about the kit
How do I apply
To apply, participate in the program, and receive your complimentary Google Nest Storefront Kit, eligible businesses should complete the online application by CLICKING HERE!
For questions about the program, please email the Urban League of Philadelphia Entrepreneurship Center at firstname.lastname@example.org